The IC3 GS5 Computing Fundamentals program is an entry-level certification designed to validate the foundational knowledge of Computer hardware, software, operating system, peripherals and troubleshooting.
Global Standard 5 (GS5) include all of the features and objectives that have made IC3 one of the world’s most trusted Digital Literacy standards, while adding new and updated content to better align with today’s evolving technologies.
The course has thorough descriptions of seven main domains with updated versions of Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Mobile Devices
- Computer Software Architecture
- Backup and Restore
- File Sharing
- Cloud Computing
- Exam vouchers are transmitted electronically via e-mail and are non-refundable.
- The voucher expires from nine months after the date of purchase.
- Scheduling of exam date may take up to two days for processing.
- The holder of this voucher number is entitled to take one exam at a Certiport Authorized Testing Center.
- Vouchers or licenses are not valid if altered or revised in any way and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit.
- Valid in India only.
Testing centers reserve the right to charge a proctoring fee.
- Earning a Digital Certificate and Badge from IC3.
- Demonstrate competence with basic computer skill and add value to the workplace.
- Provides the confidence to integrate computer and Internet technology.
- Keeps you updated with new technology with ongoing updates to testing objectives and methodologies relevant to the latest technological trends.
- The Course helps in upskilling your overall Digital Knowledge.
- The Course Certification recognizes and documents your experience.
- This Course will certainly help you to build a powerful Resume.
- For students, certifications from eminent company work as add on in University/College Admissions Points Calculation.
- Getting Certified: Enhances your Knowledge, Education, and Professional Credibility.
- Inventory Coordinator.
- Academic Director.
- Sales Associate.
- Audit Specialist.
- Information Technology (IT) Manager.
- Network Administrator.
- Purchasing Assistant.