IC3 spark is one of the most popular certifications used in elementary and middle school computer classes. That’s because it covers the essential digital literacy topics younger students need to know without diving into complex details!
The IC3 Spark certification focuses on three overarching areas of digital literacy:
- Computing Fundamentals
- Living Online
- Key Applications
These areas are broken down into 12 subsections, referred to as “objective domains.”
- Operating System Basics
- Computer Hardware and Concepts
- Computer Software and Concepts
- Common Application Features
- Word Processing Activities
- Spreadsheet Activities
- Presentation Activities
- Digital Communication
- Digital Citizenship
- Safe Computing
- Research Fluency
- Exam vouchers are transmitted electronically via email and are non-refundable. Please allow up to two days for processing.
- Vouchers expire nine month after the date of purchase.
- Test candidates are responsible for locating a Certified Authorized Testing Centre and making an appointment to take the exam. See course overview for more information.
- Testing centres reserve the right to charge a proctoring fee.
- In the event that you do not pass the exam, a retake code will be emailed to you. You may retake the exam after waiting 24 hours from the time your initial exam was first started. Retake vouchers must be used within 30 days of the failed exam.
- Earning a Digital Certificate and Badge from IC3.
- Helps younger children to build a solid foundation in digital concepts.
- Provides the confidence to integrate computer and Internet technology.
- Knowledge of the impact of computing and the Internet on society.
- Keeps you updated with new technology with ongoing updates to testing objectives and methodologies relevant to the latest technological trends.
- The Course helps in upskilling your overall Digital Knowledge.
- The Course Certification recognizes and documents your experience.
- This Course will certainly help you to build a powerful Resume.
- For students, certifications from eminent company work as add on in University/College Admissions Points Calculation.
- Getting Certified: Enhances your Knowledge, Education, and Professional Credibility.
- The Course Certification is in-line with the current job opportunities offered globally.
- Inventory Coordinator.
- Academic Director.
- Audit Specialist.
- Purchasing Assistant.
- Systems Administrator