Network Security Fundamentals (N|SF) is an entry-level security program covering the fundamental concepts of network security. It enables students with the skills to identify information security threats which reflect on the security posture of the organization and implement general security controls.
- Exam vouchers are transmitted electronically via e-mail and are non-refundable.
- Expires after nine months from the date of purchase.
- The holder of this voucher number is entitled to take one exam at a Certiport Authorized Testing Center.
- Vouchers or licenses are not valid if altered or revised in any way and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit.
- Valid in India only.
- Testing centers reserve the right to charge a proctoring fee.
- Earning a Digital Certificate and Badge from Certiport.
- Helps you to understand Operating System Security.
- Helps you to understand Security Layers and Network Security.
- Helps you to understand Security Software.
- The Course helps in upskilling your overall Microsoft knowledge.
- The Course Certification recognizes and documents your experience.
- This Course will certainly help you to build a powerful Resume.
- For students, certifications from eminent company work as add on in University Admissions Points Calculation.
- Getting Certified: Enhances your Knowledge, Education, and Professional Credibility.
- The Course Certification is in-line with the current job opportunities offered globally.
- Cyber Security Manager
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Security Architect
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Network Security Engineer